Monday 13 May 2013

The Final Designs.

Number 1.
 
I am very happy with this as a final design. I think it is a suitable design for a throw and it will be of a higher market level once embroidered. I love the structure of this design and the combination of floral and geometric elements.
 

 
 
Number 2.

I love the stemmed flowers in this design and I like how I have combined them with the offset leaf idea. I like the way I have added the geometric background because I think that is what makes the composition work.

 
 
Number 3.

This design I love for the different geometric patterns on either side of the floral composition and the offset leaves I believe are what makes this design successful. Once i have added embroidery to this design I think it will rise higher in the market.

 
 
I am so pleased with all three of these designs and I love the colour palette I used. My inspiration for these designs came from websites like Designers Guild and magazines like Linum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment